Kids are way too excited about their birthdays every year. But the little angels anxiously wait for the day with the hope that everyone is excited too to celebrate it together! However, Birthday decoration for girls is far easier than a boy, the theme, color, arrangements, elements, and all the details are easier to pick. Parents want to give their daughters the best birthday party every year and truly it’s fun to arrange cute stuff and gladly, big bashes are not essentially important to make the day memorable for your little champ!
Is her birthday about to knock at the door? Cool! Are you ready? We are sure this blog post will be helpful to you!
1. Turn everything into Pink for Birthday Decoration for Girls!
Every 4 out of 5 girls love the pink color! Fortunately, there are variable pink-colored birthday party themes available on the market including Unicorn birthday theme, Barbie birthday theme, flamingo birthday theme, floral birthday theme, and many others. Also, purchase a pink floral prom dress for your little one with the angel hairband and wand – she would love it! Decorate everything with pink and color in a combination (well, white looks adorable with pink).
2. Girls Love room filled with Balloons
Birthday decoration with balloons is the most traditional and aesthetic way to celebrate any event. Let add some spice – do something incredible with the balloons for your girl:
- Let the balloons spread on the floor.
- Use LED balloons to spread on the floor, stick on the wall and roof, and turns the lights off!
- Use big heart-shaped balloons near the tables.
- Tie balloons to the gift box to give them to everyone there at the celebration.
- Use balloon stands to tie balloons with, it looks more professional set up!
- Use large confetti balloons and decorate them with paper flowers.
- Make a balloon garland on the backdrop stand.
And you can pour more creativity by getting some ideas online.
3. Appreciate your daughter with the large fun cards
Daughters love appreciation, they bring a tiny adorable smile and give them a memorable moment! Write 10 reasons on the card for why you love them. Appreciate them for their good deeds, express your love for them and they will save the card for the rest of the years of their lives.
4. Relive their old days
Start their birthday by telling them a story of their birth, you must have the old picture when you took the little angel in your hands, and as she grew up, combine all the photos and make a video with the background song. If you can arrange a projector to play video, it will be a huge surprise to the girl! Relive the day!
5. Play their Favorite games the entire day
What could be better for her than playing her favorite games the entire day? Enlist 10 games with a little twist and hide gifts for her!
So these are the 5 best ways to make the birthday for your little angel surprising, you can do more certainly. Make every birthday better than the last one.